Jerry Carney and Sons, Inc Standard
This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Unless otherwise noted on the invoice, warranty expires 90 days after the date of purchase. Request for warranty coverage must be made within this time. Claims made after this period of time will not be covered under the warranty.
- The original invoice must accompany all claims under warranty.
- Merchandise must be returned to the seller.
- Defective transmission, axle assemblies, and engine assemblies must be returned to the seller who installed it in the vehicle for the purpose of analysis before warranty coverage will be considered unless otherwise agreed.
- New fluids, filters, seals, and gaskets must be used in installation of part. Engine oil must be of the proper viscosity for the season of the year. Transmission oil must the type recommended by the manufacturer of the vehicle.
- Engine assemblies are understood to consist of a short block assembly and cylinder head(s). Any other parts left on the engine assembly at the time of sale are included for possible purchaser's convenience only and are to be used at the purchaser's option only. These parts are not covered under warranty and must be inspected and replaced before installation.
- Cylinder head(s) are warranted to have no cracks that affect the operation of the head(s). Valve train is not covered under warranty. We recommend having head(s) pressure checked, surfaced, and a valve job done.
- Air conditioning compressors are warranted only if the system was flushed, a new receiver dryer was installed, correct oil and the correct amount was used, and the system was evacuated. A receipt is required showing proper installation was completed. Warranty does not included any labor, freon, or new parts used to install a recycled air compressor.
- Heat tabs are placed on all engine blocks. If tab center is melted this voids all warranty.
- All lines and coolers must be flushed or replaced. If original intake is used it must be inspected and cleared of any foreign materials. Any disassembly of internal components voids warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- The purchaser's loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle, towing expenses, installation expenses, commercial loss, or consequential damage unless otherwise noted.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus any shipping charges that may have been incurred.
- Parts must be returned unused and in the same condition as when purchased.
- Body sections which have been cut to order are not returnable.
- The seller has the right not to accept returned merchandise if he/she believes its condition has changed from the date of sale.
- All cores must be returned drained of all fluids.
This is the extent of Jerry Carney and Sons, Inc. Warranty
The purchaser understands that by accepting this receipt that there are no other expressed or implied warranties of any nature and agrees to be subject to the above conditions.
The recycled OEM part was provided by a professional automotive recycler that participates in the ARA Gold Seal Certified Automotive Recyclers program and therefore agrees to abide by the program's code of ethics. If you feel this company has failed to deliver on a promise or you are not satisfied with your product, please fax your concerns to the Automotive Recyclers Association at (703) 385-1494 or call the complaint hotline at (888) 385-1005.